Members of the Institute / Candidates enrolled for the examinations of the Institute
can register their Queries here.
Please CLICK here to register your QUERIES
1) Membership ID cards - Soft Copy of ID card will be made available to members for download through their Edit Profile on admission as Member of the Institute. In case a member does not have/lost the membership identity card he/she may apply for a duplicate identity card through the institute's website and have to make the payment using debit/credit card or net banking. The fees for Duplicate I-Card with GST is Rs.118/- (Duplicate Icard charges Rs.100/- & GST Rs. 18/-)
Please note that to appear for examinations Members can use Membership ID Card or any one of the following ID card (original) along with printed copy of the Admit Letter.
a) Photo Id Card issued by the employer
b) PAN Card
c) Driving License
d) Election Voter's I Card
f) Aadhar Card
2) Admit Letter(Hall Ticket) - will be sent to all eligible Candidates to their e-mail Id registered with the Institute 10 days before the start of the examination. The same will also be hosted on Institute's website www.iibf.org.in under the heading 'Exam Related', 1 week before the examination date. Candidates can down load the Admit Letter using their Login ID(Membership/registration No.) and Profile Password.
3) Results - are expected to be declared within 45 days of the conclusion of the Examination. On declaration, Results will be available on the Institute's website for download and printed copy of the same will not be sent by post.
4) Consolidated Mark Sheet - Candidates who have completed the Examinations having more than 1 subject, Consolidated Mark sheet of all subjects will be available on the Institute's website. Candidates can download the same after entering login credentials using their Membership/Registration number and Profile Password. Printed copy of the same will not be sent by post.
5) Final Certificate - will be sent by speed post within 2 months after the declaration of result.
For detailed information, refer Rules/Syllabus / Important Instructions available on the web site