Important Notice to the Candidates of Diploma/Certificate Examinations
- Institute has completely revised and restructured
the syllabus of following Diploma Examinations to make it contemporary:
- DIPLOMA IN TREASURY, INVESTMENT AND RISK MANAGEMENT (DTIRM)
As per the old syllabus, there were three papers. Revised syllabus will have only two papers 1) Treasury & Investment Management 2) Risk Management
- DIPLOMA IN URBAN CO-OPERATIVE BANKING (DUCB)
As per the old syllabus, there were three papers. Revised syllabus will have only two papers 1) Co-operative Banking: Principles, Laws & Practices. 2) Management and Operations of Co-operative Banks
- ADVANCED WEALTH MANAGEMENT (AWM)
As per the old syllabus, there were six papers. Revised syllabus will have only three papers 1) Introduction to Financial Planning 2) Risk Analysis, Insurance and Retirement Planning 3) Investment Planning, Tax Planning and Estate Planning
Revised Syllabus will come into effect from May 2017.
- Institute has discontinued the following Diploma Examination:
- COMMODITY DERIVATIVES FOR BANKERS
- HOME LOAN ADVISING ( Brought under the new Diploma in Retail Banking )
For Candidates already enrolled for above Diploma examinations under old syllabus:
- The Institute will conduct the examinations both under the old and revised syllabus for Diploma examinations whose syllabus have been revised and restructured.
- The Institute also will conduct the examination under the old syllabus for Diploma examinations which have been discontinued.
- Candidates already enrolled for old syllabus will be permitted to attempt examinations under the old syllabus till their permissible number of attempts (4) are over.
- Candidates can however move to the Revised Syllabus even before availing all four (4) permissible consecutive attempts.
- Candidates will not get credit for subject/s passed, if any, under the old syllabus for the examination under revised syllabus as the revised courses have been completely revamped and re-structured.
- Fees paid for the old syllabus examination will not be refunded to candidates who switch over to the revised syllabus. They need to pay the fee for the examination under revised syllabus as per rules.
- The last Examination under the old syllabus will be held in July 2018. (this will enable all candidates who are currently enrolled for examination under old syllabus to avail permissible 4 attempts)
- No new candidate for the old syllabus will be enrolled effective from May 2017. New candidates necessarily need to enrol for revised syllabus only.
- Institute has published Study books for the revised syllabus and the same is available in the market.
It is recommended that candidates who had enrolled for above Diploma Examinations and have completed two attempts in the examination without passing any paper so far may consider applying under the revised syllabus instead of enrolling for 2nd block of 2 attempts under the old syllabus.
- DIPLOMA IN RETAIL BANKING
This examination will have two papers 1) Retail Liability Products and other related services. 2) Retail Asset Products and other related services . For Rules and Syllabus refer to Examination/Courses tab at our website.
- DIPLOMA IN BANKING TECHNOLOGY
- DIPLOMA IN INTERNATIONAL BANKING & FINANCE
Candidates are advised to refer to the revised/updated (New Edition 2017) study books in order to prepare for the above examinations, which are now available in the market.
Important Notice to the Candidates of Certificate Examinations
- Following Certificate examinations name has been changed and syllabus updated:
- MSME Finance for Bankers
Word “Micro” has been added and it is now known as MSME.
- International Trade Finance
Word “International” has been added.
- Rural Banking Operations
Words “for RRB Staff” have been removed, since this examination will be open for employees of other banks as well.
- Following Certificate examinations has been discontinued
from May 2017:
- Credit Card for Bankers (Brought under the new diploma in Retail Banking)
- Quantitative Methods for Banking & Finance
- Candidates who clear all the following three Certificate examinations will be given a “Diploma in Information System Audit (DISA)” from May 2017:
- IT Security (Revised Syllabus)
- Prevention of Cyber Crimes and Fraud Management (Revised Syllabus)
- Information System Banker (Revised Syllabus)
- Candidates who clear the following two Certificate
examinations will be given a "Certified Credit Counsellors" (CCC) certificate from
- CERTIFICATE COURSE IN DIGITAL BANKING
- MSME Finance for Bankers
- Institute has updated the study books as per
the revised syllabus for the following Certificate Examinations:
- Anti-Money Laundering & Know Your Customer
- Customer Service & Banking Codes and Standards
- IT Security
- Prevention of Cyber Crimes and Fraud Management
- Information System Banker
- Foreign Exchange Facilities for Individuals
- Debt Recovery Agents / DRA Tele-callers
Candidates are advised to refer to the revised/updated (New Edition 2017) study books in order to prepare for the above examinations, which is now available in the market.
Candidates who clear all the above three Certificates under revised syllabus will however have to apply for DISA certificate by paying Rs.500/- plus service tax as applicable.
For candidates who have already cleared any or all the above three examinations under the old syllabus, i.e.prior to May 2017 need to apply and clear the examination under revised syllabus to become eligible for DISA certificate.